Translate

Friday, December 5, 2014

Manneken Belgian Waffles anyone?

I haven't had Belgian waffles in years and I thought it would be a good time to put this drought away when I recently went to Japan for vacation. There is a place called Manneken that always seems to draw a line in every branch I have passed by. Their secret? Bake fresh waffles throughout the day and display how they are made! They are so fluffy and buttery tasting and it's best served fresh/hot!

These were the flavors they had available and I tried all of them and it was so difficult to choose which was my personal favorite. You might have a similar problem too ;) So it's best to get all of the flavors and decide for yourself. At a mere 140 Japanese Yen or slightly more than $1 USD, it's not costly at all. And best of all, they accept Credit Cards!

Name: Manneken
Location: Shinjiku Station (East Side) - there are many locations throughout Tokyo
Website: Click Here



Almond

Maple

Sweet Purple Yam

Plain

Butter Caramel

Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment