Translate

Friday, March 27, 2015

Back to Italy but not really....

The last time I went to Italy was probably about 5 years ago and boy do I need to go there again! It brought many memories and epic Italian food! I recently came across a place that brought back a glimpse of what I missed! The entire staff all seemed to have a thick Italian accent so it definitely felt very authentic! I have gone there twice now and I am convinced it's one if not the best Italian restaurant you can get in San Diego. I give to you Buona Forchetta! Everything I ordered so far have been very delicious, perfectly seasoned, and very authentic to what you would expect if you went to Italy for food. I don't praise many Italian restaurants but this one is without a doubt worth mentioning and sharing! I might regret doing this though because then I'll have to wait longer before I get seated =)
Store Front
Name: Buona Forchetta
Yelp: Click Here!
Google Maps: Click Here!

Here are items I have tried; sometimes pictures will speak volumes of how good it is so I'll just leave the photos for you to drool on!

Wild Boar Ragu Polenta Cake
Pork Shoulder Mushroom Risotto
Lobster Fettuccine
Salmon Arugula Ravioli with Saffron Sauce
Lamb Shank Risotto
Margarita Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment