Translate

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fist-Sized Sushi @ Uoshin

Do you remember those times when you go to a sushi bar and you got shoved with very little fish meat and a lot of rice in your sushi? Yeah, I have been a victim of those encounters. This place does exactly the opposite! My goodness, their sushi are humungous! Each was like the size of my fist! I was like where's the rice?? Although I must admit the quality of the fish wasn't quite the same as say a more expensive sushi bar but it was still relatively decent quality for the price let alone the portion!

Without realizing how much the pictures on their menu were very not to scale in a good way for the consumers, I ended up ordering more than I could handle. I ended up having to ditch some of the rice to at least finish the proteins! If you are ever in Osaka and see this place, don't underestimate the size of their sushi! This was quite a unique sushi experience that I never had before and I think it's worth a visit!

Store Front
Name: Uoshin
Location: Osaka, Japan
Google Maps: Click Here!
Food: Sushi

haha...Butchigiri Sushi

Yummy hot savory Egg stew

Only two Nigiris on this massive plate!
Same for this!
And this!


Even these were still pretty large, plate was actually really large...


No comments:

Post a Comment