Translate

Friday, January 23, 2015

Sticky BBQ Pressure Cooked Beef Ribs Spectacular!

I try to challenge myself and try to make food that I usually would order outside to see how I would fair. This not only allows me to enjoy the foods I love at a fraction of the price but also forces me to try something new at restaurants. Of course not every attempt goes perfectly but I try my best and I'm pretty content with the results on the beef ribs I made last night!


Ingredients:

  • 4 beef ribs (~2.5 lb total)
  • Dry rub of your choice
  • Wet BBQ sauce of your choice
  • 3-4 cloves of garlic
  • Cooking Oil (used Avocado oil)
  • Salt 
  • Pepper
  • Oregano
  • 1/3 cup of Chicken Stock



Instructions:

1) Pat very well the beef ribs to remove any moisture with paper towel
2) Season generously the beef ribs with Oregano, Salt, and Pepper


3) Set heat to medium-high and oil your pan and throw in the cloves of garlic to season the surface


4) Sear your beef ribs on all sides to a seal in the juices and browning them


5) Pour in the Chicken stock and seal the pressure cooker and pressurize


6) Set timer to 15 minutes
7) Once time has elapsed, take out the beef ribs to rest


8) Drain out the extra oil and flavor in the pan
9) Pour in the web BBQ sauce and let it thicken


10) Once sauce has thickened, place the beef ribs back into the pan cook under low heat for ~ 5 minutes


11) Once you are content with how sticky the sauce is on the beef ribs then you are ready to serve!



No comments:

Post a Comment