Translate

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Maui's Finest....Mama's Fish House!

I don't praise many restaurants but when I do it's usually pretty rare. Mama's Fish House has left a remarkable impression on me. I have been here three times on three separate occasions and each time was as memorable as the last one. Usually I could care less about the waiter service and just want the best darn food served to me but the staff here just simply was one of the best I have witnessed. Getting excited about what they have fresh for today, popular dishes, often replenishing our drinks and bread, comp'ing appetizers because they feel like it, and etc, list goes on.

Excellent location as it's situated off the coast and have a nice little sand beach in front of it. My dish along with the other dishes I tried are top-notch and worth the price you pay for. Perfectly flavored and cooked dishes. It's really hard to pinpoint what to order here as honestly you can't go wrong with anything you order here. You can tell the kitchen takes their cooking and presentation very seriously.


Front Entryway

Restaurant Front

Ocean View!

Name: Mama's Fish House
Google Maps:  Click Here!
Location: Paia, HI (Maui)
Yelp: Click Here!

Here are the list of items I have ordered from their pretty exhaustive menu!

Fresh Hot Bread!

Ginger Tomato Bisque

Sashimi Plate

Fish Ceviche

Fish Panang Curry

Traditional Hawaiian

Macadamia Nut Ice Cream

Black Pearl

Coconut Jelly










No comments:

Post a Comment