Translate

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Secret to Sweet Alaskan King Crab Legs

When I went to my nearby grocery store and started looking at the seafood display and was contemplating whether or not to get Alaskan King Crab Legs for dinner, a lovely lady to the right of me insisted me to do totally do it and told me the secret to getting the "fishy"/"crabby" unpleasant scent out and get the natural sweetness of the crab out! I was a little hesitant at first at what that would do but I decided to just give it a try myself to see if it works and surprisingly it works! The secret is cooking the meat in simmering milk! I've been doing this every time now and very glad the lovely lady told me this!

Share this if you do this too before consuming Alaskan King Crab Legs! I placed a regular spoon to show you how massive these legs really are! I just have a huge cutting board!


Bring Milk to a Simmer!

Simmering Away!

Ready to Eat!





Deliciousness!



No comments:

Post a Comment