Translate

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Delicious Hokkaido Ice Cream!

Ok I promise I'll start sharing about some great non-dessert items in my next posts but this has to be shared! Without further adieu, I give you Hokkaido Ice Cream! It's the best ice cream you will have I guess outside Hokkaido! It is super creamy and full of flavor. They keep it simple with only two flavors (Matcha Green Tea and Vanilla) and with fresh ingredients all the way from Japan! There's always a lineup to this place so you definitely know they are churning Ice Cream like crazy and clearly it's good. Hong Kong eaters are one of the most pickiest eaters so you can always know how a place is based on the busyness of their establishment. With so much focus on quality, it's not too cheap. Depending on what you want (Matcha only, Mixed, or Vanilla only) it'll cost about $30 HKD dollars or about $3.50 for a cone or you can opt for the cup but I think if you are looking for quantity, I think you may get a little more for the buck if it's in a cone! Definitely recommend giving this place a try. This is also in Hong Kong! Oh how I love Hong Kong!

Name: Sweets House Cha Cha
Location: Inside a mall near the City Supermarket
尖沙咀廣東道17號海港城3樓city'super內 
Phone: +852 2375 8222
Google Maps: Click Here!

Matcha only and Twist respectively

Menu

Store Front

No comments:

Post a Comment