Translate

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Awesome NY Meat Lover Pizza in California?

Yup you heard it right! You don't need to go to the East Coast for some great NY Meat Lover Pizza! There's a nice place called Regents Pizzeria that surprisingly does a great job at making pizzas! Both New York (Thin) and Chicago (Deep Dish) style.
The tomato sauce they use is the perfect balance between sweetness and tartness. The toppings taste fresh. The dough they use and the crust is just spot on. The crust is so good that you actually want to finish it. It has the perfect texture and bounce back when you bite it. I don't usually have much memorable pizza experiences but this has got to be one of them. I always come here when I need to fulfill my pizza cravings! Let me know what you think!

Name: Regents Pizzeria
Yelp: Click Here!!!
Google Maps: Click Here!!!

NY Meat Lover - Medium


So Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment