Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

Mighty Rainbow Power Machine

Today is another week of making healthy choices and it starts with making another pitcher of deliciousness featuring Rainbow Chards, Beets, and Apples!

Ingredients:

1 batch of Rainbow Chards
1/3-2/5 of a Whole Beet
6 Apples (used Red Delicious)

Output:

2 pitchers (~6 cups) of deliciousness



Beautiful Rainbow Chards
Instructions:

1) Make sure you give a good wash of all your fruits and vegetables before juicing!
2) Commence juicing! I prefer to juice in the order of driest to wettest.
3) I ended up only using 2/5 of the Beet as it has a really strong flavor and color and a little goes a long
way!



4) I juiced the organic Rainbow Chards first, it generated about 250 mL of liquid with my batch.


4) Then I juiced the Beet, it generated about 100 mL of liquid.


5) Last came in the Apples! It generated about 800 mL of liquid.


 6) Then I portioned the total liquids equally into two pitchers and voila! If you don't want too much of a strong Beet taste to it, would suggest putting a little less from this recipe. Let me know what you think!

Before Beet juice is inserted!

After Beet juice is inserted!


No comments:

Post a Comment