Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Best Cheese Rolls Ever!

I've had my share of fresh pastries and I think this place may serve one of the best Cheese rolls I've ever had. Although I haven't had much other places to compare to other Cheese rolls but I rarely give much praise to much places on the food they serve. I don't have too many food addictions but this is one of them! I always try to get some Cheese rolls if I'm in the area. You don't need to take my word for it, just witness it yourself and you'll see why! There's always a huge line to order your food. There are multiple locations throughout Los Angeles and I've been to three of them so far (not sure if there's more) and each are always super packed and quality is same across!

Although I have heard their Potato Balls are pretty good, I can only comment on their amazing Cheese Rolls. If you never been to a Porto's, you should when you are in the Southern California! Simply an amazing Cuban bakery! The best is that each Cheese roll is only 70 cents each! The newest and probably largest one is the one at Downey, CA.

Name: Porto's Bakery
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Yelp: Click Here!
Google Maps: Click Here!

Cheese Roll

More Cheese Rolls






No comments:

Post a Comment