Translate

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sushi Week continues with Sushi OTA (Part 3)

Last orders from Sushi OTA experience!

If you haven't seen the first part it's right here: Click Here!!!
If you haven't seen the second part it's right here: Click Here!!!

Egg (Tamago):

I was having high expectations for this but sadly it wasn't as great as the one I had in Tokyo, Japan. This sushi was more on the savory side. I was expecting a dessert/sweet tasting egg but never got it. I would be hesitant to order this one again here.


Soft Shell Crab:

It always intrigues me that you can eat a whole crab in its entirety with the shell included! It has a unique taste and texture. May not have as much taste if you compare to the other sushi but it's still worth your while!


Yellowfin Tuna (Maguro):

They didn't have Bluefin Tuna in stock so it was just regular Yellowfin Tuna. I'm not overly excited with regular Tuna though so I probably might skip this one next time and only order the fatty parts of the Tuna!



Amberjack Tuna (Kanpachi):



This is one of the very few fish that tastes great no matter what old it is! I have had this before and eating this here brought back great memories of its flavor and texture. This has got to be one of my favorite fish to eat raw besides Salmon!

It's the lighter color fish above the O Toro! Forgot to take a picture of them by itself!
   
Monkfish Liver (Ankimo):

This is quite the delicacy and really is an acquired taste. If you like liver or livery kind of texture and taste, you'll love this or you'll most likely hate it! It's a love-hate dilemma with this. I personally love the texture and taste. If you had liver before it's no different in texture. It almost has jelly texture but a little more stiffer.


No comments:

Post a Comment